Saturday, April 30, 2011

Uniform preview


A few weeks ago, Lands End had their Friends and Family sale, so of course I took advantage and stocked up on uniform clothes for Gracie.  She was so excited to try everything on and loved the jumper. 

But Grace did not love the navy blue uniform pants I bought her.  I assumed they would be cotton, but they are a cheesy uniform material.  Grace said, "Mommy, these pants are horrible."  Guess what?  They are.  Guess what?  She will be wearing them next winter.  Because she won't have a choice.  Aren't uniforms fabulous?

When I first told her about the uniform she would be wearing, she said, "Okay Mommy, I will wear a uniform.  But mine will be pink and sparkly."  Such a little princess.


And finally, keeping it real.....here is Grace about 22 seconds after the above picture was taken.  Not sure exactly what happened, but things went downhill.  Fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment