Monday, April 18, 2011

Dance Party!

Last Saturday we went to a Dance, Dance Revolution Party.  Grace and Andrew could not have had more fun.  There was the Dance Dance Revolution game and a DJ spinning some awesome tunes. 

Andrew was the youngest child on the dance floor, by far. 

He loved the disco ball. 

And dancing with all the ladies. 


Little Buddy is not shy about walking up to a group of girls and busting a move. 
"Hello ladies.  How you doin'?  Why yes, those are mallards on my pants.  And yes, I have saddle shoes on.  With laces.  No velcro for this big boy. "


Grace had a few turns at the game and did a great job.  She is definitely more coordinated than her mother, I couldn't even follow the screen at all.


Kevin and I spent the entire night chasing the kids.  If we got lucky and the child we were following stood still for a second, we would use that as an opportunity to shovel whatever food we could get our hands on into our mouths and chug our drinks..  We are classy.  You can take us anywhere.  Seriously, I promise we won't embarass you.

1 comment:

  1. I understand the gene for dance moves skips a generation.
    The Dancing Granny

    ReplyDelete