Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sweet Stuff: Lands End Canvas

Martha Stewart has her "Good Things"
Oprah has her "Favorite Things"

Well, I am going to do it too.  I mean I probably should, right?  Since I am in the same ballpark as they are.  Really.

I will call my series, "Sweet Stuff".  Classy ring to it, huh?    Not "sweet" like candy is sweet.  Not "sweet" like little girls are sweet. 

But sweet, like Napolean Dynamite sweet. 

Here we go....


I am a huge fan of Lands Ends new-ish line called Canvas.  It is Lands End quality with a little more modern look.  I think it is how JCrew and Banana Republic used to be, you know before they got a crazy trendy with their skinny jeans and tight shirts for men. 

I recently bought a couple of the bathing suits and LOVE them.  Great quality, good prices. I am also happy that they have size XXS for shirts.  The Lands End ones were always so boxy.  But take this for what it is worth - I am a mom.  I dress like a mom. 

Plus, you get the excellent Lands End customer service.  I have been pleased.  And I am hard to please.

Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment