Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A quote a day

Last week I wrote down something funny Gracie said every day.  Read and enjoy.

Monday
"Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, seis....I can speak Spanish because I went to Mexico!"

Tuesday
"Mommy, this is a horrible day." Referring to the freezing rain.

Wednesday
"Mommy, I am going to dream about sparkly bunny ears!" at bedtime.

Thursday
"Grace, you need to say something funny so I can put it on my blog."
"Mommy, the ladybug is a Missus.  You can put that on your bullfrog."

Friday
"Daddy, does water turn into pee?"
"Yes it does."
"Does a banana turn into pee?"
"Well, pee and poop."  (Yes, we always have such refined conversations with our children.) 
"No Daddy, it turns into toots and turds."  (Yes, thats my girl!)

And finally, I will include one from Kevin.

Sunday
Kevin - "Wow, look at all those wildflowers."
Me - "Kevin. Those are daffodils."

No comments:

Post a Comment