Friday, March 4, 2011

new work outfit

I just found out this week that I am going to be able to continue my job-share for the near future with my wonderful co-worker Carrie. Yeah! 

I celebrated by buying myself a new work outfit (I didn't need an excuse, just a way to rationalize the purchase).  Since I work from home, a work outfit can be anything I want it to be.  How awesome is that?

I have been hearing how awesome lululemon stuff is for months now, so I thought I would give it a try.  I bought a black scoop neck tank and the "groove" pant.  The sales girl told me that people call them the "ass pants" because they lift up your booty and make it look good.  Uh, sold!  

Kevin came with me to the store, sat on the couch in the waiting area, told me everything looked great, and didn't say anything when he saw the price.  Kevin - You are wonderful. 

 
Bonus - The bag they sent me home with will be great for the kid's breakfasts I pack on day care days.

No comments:

Post a Comment