Friday, March 23, 2012

If you ever thought I was an organized person...

The baby could arrive any day (maybe that is a little bit of wishful thinking on my part, but I'm hoping) and you can really tell by taking a look at the condition of my house today.  Uh, not!

Dead flowers on my kitchen table.  They were so pretty.  Last week.

My dining room.  Filled with recycling that won't fit in our recycling bin.  Leftover stuff from Gracie's party.  A pile of winter coats.

Legos.  Everywhere in my living room.  Watch your step!

5 loads of laundry waiting to be folded in my bedroom.

And here is the nursery.  Not so welcoming.  Ironing board?  Clothes that need to be put away?  Tools that need to be put away?  Garbage to throw out?  Doesn't exactly scream, "Welcome home little one!" now does it?

And don't forget the bags full of stuff to be washed, sorted, put away and sterilized.

And finally, this is my purse.  Good luck finding anything in there amidst the used kleenex, and random stuff my kids hand me (half-eaten lollipops, toys, bobby pins, dress up jewelry, snacks, garbage, etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment