Sunday, March 18, 2012

Beautiful Weather and Grace's Birthday (again)

The weather the past few days has been amazing!  Unfortunately, we could not get any great pictures of the kids at the park this weekend.  Most looked like this....

And I kept asking the kids to sit with me on the bench to get a cute picture of the 3 of us, because I do not think one of those exists. 

 This is all I got.  Me carrying a defiant Andrew to a timeout for running away from the playground.





 Both, errr, all three of my kids had a great time on the slides.
 The kids each have a favorite song that they call "my song".  Andrew's is "Your Love" by The Outfielders.  Grace's changes all the time. 

So we heard Andrew's in the car today and Grace was soooo sad that we didn't hear HER song.


On the way to my parents house, we took the lakefront.  Everyone was out enjoying the weather.  Gotta love the first really warm weather of the season.  All the Milwaukeeans break out their shorts and tank tops.  This is not necessarily a pretty sight.  I didn't get any good shots from the moving car.  And that is a good thing.  Lots of pasty flesh.



 And finally, we celebrated Grace's birthday with Mark, Maura, and both sets of Grandparents.  Grace chose the menu "Pasta, fruit, orange juice and brownies."


No comments:

Post a Comment