Monday, January 17, 2011

"your blog is lame"

"Everytime I look at it there is just a picture of some brussels sprouts." Is what my wonderful husband said to me the other day. 

So by request, here are some pictures of what has been going on at the Malone house. 

Andrew carries random stuff around the house and puts it in random places.  Example: I found a toothbrush in a measuring cup.


We have finally been getting some snow.  This is me shoveling.  For some reason Kevin found this funny. 


We had the Malone side of our family over for the Packer game Saturday.  Here are some snapshots from the evening.

Grace was super excited that her princess blanket was out of the wash.
 Grace and Mikey, as usual, had a ball together.


Touchdown!

Sugar high + exhaustion + excitement over a stellar Packer performance = this picture

Andrew sleeping during the Packer game.
 Poor kid, his parents were taking pictures of him sleeping with the flash on.

A few months ago my blender started to break.  Instead of getting a new one,  I ordered the replacement part online, used some tools (and muscle) and fixed it all by myself!  Now the whole family can enjoy smoothies again. 

Here is Andrew this morning after he tried to feed himself.  He was really mad that I wouldn't let him out of his highchair without getting wiped down and a picture taken.

After the smoothie excitement the kids tried on some boots.  Grace wore mine and Andrew wore hers.






"We" have decided that we need to do a bathroom remodel, so I have been busy researching/agonizing fascinating things like:

1. What brand of solid surface shower pans (also called "receptors") is easiest to clean and not horrible looking?
2. Where to find the absolute cheapest carrara marble mosaic tile for the floor.
3. Which is better slab marble vanity tops or tiled ones with a really cool backsplash?
4. Are frameless shower doors worth the extra $1500 or is semi-frameless acceptable?
5. Finding a really tiny sink for our very shallow vanity.
6. Will we be able to pull of a recessed medicine cabinet?  Will they still be on sale at restoration hardware when I know the answer?  Should I just buy one of each in case and return the other?  Hmmmm

 Anyone wanna chat about this stuff give me a call.  Kevin would owe you one.


No comments:

Post a Comment