Wednesday, December 22, 2010

'Tis the Season - My most annoying holiday tradition

For Grace's 1st Christmas, I decided I would do a picture frame ornament for us and the grandparents.  Then I thought it would be a nice tradition to continue.  This has proven to be my most aggravating "task" each Christmas.  They are hard to find.  I cannot find them on Amazon.com.  I have to drive to Michaels or some other crazy place crammed with crap.  I have to order wallet prints from Walgreens.  I have to drive to Walgreens and pick the prints up.  Then I have to assemble and wrap. 

However, I know the Grandparents love them.  And I know I will appreciate having all these cute ornaments for years to come.
2007

2008

2009




The 2010 versions are not pictured because they do not exist yet...how many days until Christmas?  Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment