Wednesday, October 9, 2013

In over my head

 
Today, I am feeling like I am in a little over my head with these kids.  

1.  The kids all got happy meals for dinner.
2.  Andrew came home with this picture from daycare.  Lets ignore the fact that they think he calls Kevin "Duda".  And lets ignore the fact that none of these drawings resemble a person.  And lets ignore the fact that he looks like a giant octopus. Lets not ignore the fact that Grace is not pictured!  I asked him about it and he was all confused, like why would he include Grace?  Uh oh, we may have some sibling rivalry going on...which would explain all the fighting.

3. The  icing on the cake was when I picked Mae up from daycare.  Apparently during naptime, she and a little boy were sleeping next to each other.  They put their heads right next to one another and were looking at each other, stroking each other's faces and Mae was giving him KISSES!  When the teacher told them to knock it off, she laughed.  Yes, my 18 month old got in trouble for making out at school.  

I have said it many times and I'll say it again, that girl is trouble.  

On a side note, my carpet runner was installed today.  Only curtains are left and then the kitchen is DONE.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment