Monday, June 24, 2013

Andrew and Ryan

A few months ago (yeah, so this is a little late), Andrew had the opportunity to meet Ryan Braun at a Brewer event. Here are a few snapshots....

They had a quick conversation.

My version of what happened:
"Hi Mr Braun."  My kids have the best manners.
"Hi Andrew, who is with you? Your mom I hope!  I have heard she is super cute, really cool and hilarious. Can't wait to meet her....What? Just your dad? Too bad. Tell your mom I said, 'How you doin'.... "

What actually happened:
"Hi there.  What is your name?"
"Andrew."
"How old are you?"
"Three!"
"Wow!  You are already three!  And you are sooo big!"
I guess he was really super nice to little buddy.  Not that Andrew now likes baseball or anything....he still calls it "Marquette ball" and frequently confuses the Brewers, Marquette and Miller Lite logos.



No comments:

Post a Comment