Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas Eve


We had a nice and quiet Christmas Eve with the Darnieder group.  Well, as quiet as it could be with this crew.  The highlight of my day may have been when Andrew ran out of the bathroom at church and yelled in the most excited voice, "Mommy!  I did a big poop in the potty!"  Which reminded me of my favorite Norm MacDonald quote from SNL, "Kenny G has a Christmas album out this year. Hey, happy birthday, Jesus! Hope you like crap!"

I hosted dinner.  And here are a few snapshots from the evening.

 The decor.
 


 
 
 
Grace loved the cake pops for dessert and her fancy new dollhouse!


Andrew got some cool new trucks!
 
 
 Mae enjoyed the fire.

 
 JuJu loved having her whole family together.

And Pop Pop got a little silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment