Monday, April 8, 2013

Hilton Head 2013 - More Pictures

The weather was not great, but we did get some beach time.  When the sun was out it was nice, when the sun was not out it was sweater weather!


One day we headed over to Harbor Town and the kids played on the playground and climbed trees.


Kevin also took them on a nature hike in the forest preserve.  They saw an alligator and turtles, and climbed to the top of the observation tower...which I guess is too short to observe anything.




Andrew's favorite outfit on this trip was his orange polo and seersucker shorts.  Here he was so excited that he and Kevin were matching, that he had me take a picture.  
 Pretty Gracie.
 
At the beach, Andrew would literally FREAK OUT if sand got in his eyes.  So we bought him some sunglasses.  It was so cute when I took him to the store.  I never, ever buy my kids stuff in a store when they ask.  Really ever.  So they never even ask anymore.  After we picked out these glasses, Andrew put them back on the rack and said, "I get those for my birthday later."  When I told him I would actually buy them for him right then, he was really, really confused.  

No comments:

Post a Comment