Friday, September 24, 2010

Guest Blogger Andrew Malone - Ladies Man

I love the ladies.  

I can easily win them over with my big blue eyes and sweet smile. 


Although, lately they have been walking right by without noticing me.... So I have a few tips/tricks to grab their attention...

1. Ride around town in a pink buggy.  Because the ladies love pink.  

When they see the stroller they are like, " OH!  I love pink, let me see who is cool enough to be riding in that!"  Then the take a look and see this....

One handsome little boy!

2. If I see a fine looking honey, I "accidentally" knock my bottle off the table.  And I look at her (with a raised eyebrow) like, "Sorry sweetie, my bad, can you be a doll and pick that up for me?"  Then they stop, pick it up, hand it to me and say, "Here you go cutie," and give me a kiss - at least that's the idea.  Now so far this has only worked with my mom and my sister.....but in my book they count.  *Also works with blankies, pacis, toys.

3. You are at a restaurant and see a cute baby at the next table.  Just happen to spill your water or milk all over your shirt.  Your mom will need to take off your shirt and the ladies will get a look at your cute body.  You may be saying "But Baby Andrew, then the cutie will just think you are clumsy!"  But no, my friend, they will just be impressed you are using a cup all by yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment