Thursday, July 18, 2013

Date night





Let me start by being preemptive and answering some of your questions....
No, you are not losing your eyesight.  Its a totally blurry picture, but its the only one we got. So there it is.
No, I am not pregnant.  I just had a lot to eat.
No, I am not taller than Kevin.  I just have really high shoes on.
Yes, that is a big bag of candy in my hand.
Yes, that is an ice cream cone in Kevin's hand.

Last weekend, Kevin and I went on a date night. We went out to Pewaukee lake, grabbed a bite to eat and then walked along the water front. It was fun to try somewhere new and it had a vacation vibe going. We got ice cream. Bought a bunch of candy at the candy store. It was fun.

Kevin always claims that I never put him on the blog, I tell him it is because he just isn't as exciting as our kids or my random thoughts.  Since he continues to complain, I put together an exciting little photo collage.  Here is Kevin putting on his sandals on the beach.  Just like a pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment