Friday, November 16, 2012

Conferences

In the past two weeks I have conferences for all three kids. 

Grace's went well.  Her teachers said she is really social and eager to learn.  She is also doing a great job on her school work.  I know I haven't put much about her on the blog.  Seems like she is gone all the time!  I am going to have to do a special post just about her.

At Andrew's daycare, his conferences were really great.  The teachers prepare a portfolio of their work and little stories about what he likes to do at daycare.  They said he is always well behaved.  He loves things to be neat and in order, which doesn't surprise me.  And he doesn't like being dirty.  He usually takes a nap.  He will try all the different foods they offer.  He loves to play with the little girls, or "single ladies".  And is very, very shy. 

Awe, sweet Andrew.

I had a talk with Mae's teacher about her as well.  I guess she does really well and loves the other kids.  She is a good eater.  She has at least one blowout a day.  And she does artwork there.  (I must say I LOVE the baby room at her daycare.  Who has the time to do art with babies?!)  They gave me a pumpkin she painted for Halloween and this picture of our family tree.  How ridiculously cute is this!  I think this one is getting framed.  It is hard to see but Mae, Grace and Andrew's names are each on a finger.  So there are two empty fingers.  They assured me that they are not implying I need to have two more kids.  Phew!



No comments:

Post a Comment